ModelMuse for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
Users are encouraged to read the documents that are provided in the 'doc' directory of this software distribution, including the 'Release.chm' file. The recommended method of installing ModelMuse is with the installer. However, if there is difficulty in using the installer, ModelMuse can be installed by unzipping the zip file. The installer associates the extensions .gpt, .gpb and .mmZLib with ModelMuse. If the zip file is used instead of the installer, the user may wish to make those associations manually.
- Summary of ModelMuse [5 KB TXT]
- ModelMuse Release History [164 KB TXT]
- Installation Instructions [11 KB TXT]
- For 64-bit operating systems: Installer [39 MB EXE] | zip archive [46 MB EXE]
- For 32- and 64-bit operating systems: Installer [36 MB EXE] | zip archive [42 MB EXE]
- Source code for ModelMuse [29 MB ZIP]