Subject: USGS White Pages Telephone Directory
From: "Lois A Dabaie, Secretary, Reston, VA" <ladabaie>
To: "AO - All Administrative Officers"<distribution>
Cc: "Lois A Dabaie, Secretary, Reston, VA" <ladabaie>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 1995 08:47:59 -0500

In Reply Refer To:
Mail Stop 442

                            MEMORANDUM

                                            November 8, 1995

To:       All Administrative Officers, Water Resources Division

From:     Connie F. Magaha
          Acting Chief, Management Support Section

Subject:  U.S. Geological Survey White Pages Telephone Directory

By now you should have received the U.S. Geological Survey White Pages
Telephone Directory produced by the Office of Information Services, 
Office of Program Support.  The data in this distribution is two months
old.  If you have recently updated information in AIS, the updates would 
not be included in this release.  We are requesting an electronic file
of this listing from the Office of Information Services which we will
make accessible through Mosaic, to verify any updates that are made.
We will let you know when this file is available to you.

We will also request that the Water Resources Division be allowed the
opportunity to review the final listing for the next release to verify
the data before it is sent to be reproduced.

To: "AO - All Administrative Officers"<distribution>
cc: "Lois A Dabaie, Secretary, Reston, VA" <ladabaie>
Subject: USGS White Pages Telephone Directory
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 1995 08:47:59 -0500
From: "Lois A Dabaie, Secretary, Reston, VA" <ladabaie>

In Reply Refer To:
Mail Stop 442

                            MEMORANDUM

                                            November 8, 1995

To:       All Administrative Officers, Water Resources Division

From:     Connie F. Magaha
          Acting Chief, Management Support Section

Subject:  U.S. Geological Survey White Pages Telephone Directory

By now you should have received the U.S. Geological Survey White Pages
Telephone Directory produced by the Office of Information Services, 
Office of Program Support.  The data in this distribution is two months
old.  If you have recently updated information in AIS, the updates would 
not be included in this release.  We are requesting an electronic file
of this listing from the Office of Information Services which we will
make accessible through Mosaic, to verify any updates that are made.
We will let you know when this file is available to you.

We will also request that the Water Resources Division be allowed the
opportunity to review the final listing for the next release to verify
the data before it is sent to be reproduced.