Water Resources of the United States
This software and related material (data and documentation) are made available by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) to be used in the public interest and the advancement of science. You may, without any fee or cost, use, copy, modify, or distribute this software, and any derivative works thereof, and its supporting documentation, subject to the USGS software User's Rights Notice.
You may obtain other electronic or print versions of USGS reports and documentation that are not included with the software distributions.
- HydroClimATe (WIN) Version 1.0.0, 2014/03/07
Computer program for assessing the relations among variable climatic and hydrologic time-series data
- JUPITER API (DOS/Win) Version 1.7.3, 2013/8/6
The Joint Universal Parameter IdenTification and Evaluation of Reliability Application Programming Interface
- KTRLine (Win) Version 1.0, 2010/01/11
Kendall-Theil Robust Line
- LOADEST (Linux/Unix/Win)
Homepage for LOADEST software distributed by the U.S. Geological Survey
- NACT.tbx (Win) Version 1.0, 2010/11/04
NAWQA Area-Characterization Toolbox (ArcGIS 9.3.x toolbox)
- NADA_for_R, 2005/04/26
Nondetects and Data Analysis for the R statistical computing environment. A library package for the R Statistical computing environment. This package can be used to generate summary statistics compute exceedance probabilities, and perform hypothesis tests on data containing censored values, or nondetects.
- NSS (Win) Version 6.0, 2014/05/09
National Streamflow Statistics program
- OPR-PPR (Win/DOS) Version 1.00, 2007/08/13
A Computer Program for Assessing Data Importance to Model Predictions Using Linear Statistics
- SEDSIZE (DOS/DG/Sun) Version 1.9, 1997/06/02
Particle-size statistics of fluvial sediments
- SELDM (Win) Version 220.127.116.11, 2013/03/27
Stochastic empirical loading and dilution model
- StreamStats (online) Version 2, 2011/01/07
StreamStats streamflow statistics web application
- SWSTAT (DOS/Sun) Version 4.1, 2002/02/25
- USGS Library for S-PLUS (Win) Version 4.0, 2011/07/13
A collection of functions, dialogs, and datasets for use in hydrologic applications
- WREG (Win) Version 1.05, 2013/05/08
Abbreviations for OSs
Computer systems for which software distribution packages have been compiled are shown in parentheses following the software name; abbreviations used are defined as follows:
- DOS - IBM-compatible PC, 386 or higher with math coprocessor
- DG - Data General AViiON DG/UX
- Linux - Red Hat 6.1 for i386
- Mac - Macintosh
- SGI - Silicon Graphics Indigo
- Sun - Sun SPARCstation Solaris
- Win - Microsoft Windows
- online - the application runs directly from its webpage.
New or Recently Updated Software
Software which has a recent release date will be annotated with one of three icons, in descending level of visual imperative.
– released in last 28 days
– released in last 56 days
– released in last 112 days
A separate web page is available listing recently updated software.