Water Resources of the United States
This software and related material (data and documentation) are made available by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) to be used in the public interest and the advancement of science. You may, without any fee or cost, use, copy, modify, or distribute this software, and any derivative works thereof, and its supporting documentation, subject to the USGS software User's Rights Notice.
You may obtain other electronic or print versions of USGS reports and documentation that are not included with the software distributions.
Recently Updated or New list
- GCLAS (Unix/Win) Version 1.06b, 2014/09/17
Graphical Constituent Loading Analysis System
- GNWISQ (Windows) Version 1.1, 2014/09/15
Obtaining and analyzing daily mean streamflow data from the U.S. Geological Survey National Water Information System Web Site: Get National Water Information System Streamflow (Q) files
- ModelMuse (Windows) Version 184.108.40.206, 2014/10/17
ModelMuse: A Graphical User Interface for MODFLOW-2005, MODFLOW-LGR, MODFLOW-LGR2, MODFLOW-NWT, MODFLOW-CFP, MT3DMS, SUTRA, PHAST, MODPATH, and ZONEBUDGET
- MODFLOW-OWHM (WIN) Version 1.00.00, 2014/11/05
MODFLOW-based integrated hydrologic flow model for the analysis of human and natural water movement within a supply-and-demand framework
- QSTATS (Windows) Version 1.1, 2014/09/15
Obtaining and analyzing daily mean streamflow data from the U.S. Geological Survey National Water Information System Web Site: Streamflow (Q) Statistics
- RRAWFLOW (Win/Unix/Mac) Version 1.11, 2014/09/29
An R Package providing a lumped-parameter model that simulates streamflow, springflow, groundwater level, solute transport, or cave drip for a measurement point in response to a system input of precipitation, recharge, or solute injection
Abbreviations for OSs
Computer systems for which software distribution packages have been compiled are shown in parentheses following the software name; abbreviations used are defined as follows:
- DOS - IBM-compatible PC, 386 or higher with math coprocessor
- DG - Data General AViiON DG/UX
- Linux - Red Hat 6.1 for i386
- Mac - Macintosh
- SGI - Silicon Graphics Indigo
- Sun - Sun SPARCstation Solaris
- Win - Microsoft Windows
- online - the application runs directly from its webpage.
New or Recently Updated Software
Software which has a recent release date will be annotated with one of three icons, in descending level of visual imperative.
– released in last 28 days
– released in last 56 days
– released in last 112 days
A separate web page is available listing recently updated software.