Water Resources of the United States
This software and related material (data and documentation) are made available by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) to be used in the public interest and the advancement of science. You may, without any fee or cost, use, copy, modify, or distribute this software, and any derivative works thereof, and its supporting documentation, subject to the USGS software User's Rights Notice.
You may obtain other electronic or print versions of USGS reports and documentation that are not included with the software distributions.
- JUPITER API (DOS/Win) Version 1.7.3, 2013/8/6
The Joint Universal Parameter IdenTification and Evaluation of Reliability Application Programming Interface
- LIBANNE (DOS/Sun) Version 4.0, 2002/02/25
A collection of related libraries for use in hydrologic applications
- LIBHSP Version 11.1
A collection of related libraries for the Hydrological Simulation Program--Fortran (HSPF)
- LIBUTL (DOS/DG/Sun) Version 6.0, 1997/02/05
Utility libraries for interactive prompting, device-independent graphics, and time-dependent data base access
- MMA (Sun/DOS) Version 1.210, 2011/09/01
A computer code for analysis of multiple models of the same system using the same observations for calibration
- ModelMate (DOS/Win) Version 1.0.2, 2013/11/19
A graphical user interface (GUI) for model analysis. ModelMate supports UCODE_2005 (UCODE), MODFLOW-2005 (MODFLOW), and ModelMuse.
- NWIS Web Services Snapshot Tool for ArcGIS (Win) Version 2.0, 2012/06/06
ArcMap add-in for retrieving and managing data from NWIS Web Services
- OPR-PPR (Win/DOS) Version 1.00, 2007/08/13
A Computer Program for Assessing Data Importance to Model Predictions Using Linear Statistics
- Scenario Tools: Scenario Manager and Scenario Analyzer (DOS/Win) Version 1.0.0, 2014/04/15
Scenario Tools: Scenario Manager and Scenario Analyzer, Graphical user interfaces for managing and analyzing MODFLOW groundwater model scenarios.
- SYSDOC (DG) Version 1.0, 1996/03/01
System Documentation for Fortran Source Code
- TDDS (DOS/DG/Sun) Version 6.0, 1997/03/06
Time-Dependent Data System for Simulation Models
- UCODE_2005 (DOS/UNIX) Version 1.031, 2014/05/19
A computer code for universal inverse modeling.
Legacy and Superseded software, and software that is not actively supported by the USGS
- LIB (DG) Version 3.2, 1998/06/29
A collection of related libraries for use in hydrologic applications (superseded by LIBANNE and LIBHSP)
Abbreviations for OSs
Computer systems for which software distribution packages have been compiled are shown in parentheses following the software name; abbreviations used are defined as follows:
- DOS - IBM-compatible PC, 386 or higher with math coprocessor
- DG - Data General AViiON DG/UX
- Linux - Red Hat 6.1 for i386
- Mac - Macintosh
- SGI - Silicon Graphics Indigo
- Sun - Sun SPARCstation Solaris
- Win - Microsoft Windows
- online - the application runs directly from its webpage.
New or Recently Updated Software
Software which has a recent release date will be annotated with one of three icons, in descending level of visual imperative.
– released in last 28 days
– released in last 56 days
– released in last 112 days
A separate web page is available listing recently updated software.