FIMI Toolbox home page
U.S. Geological Survey Flood Inundation Mapping Science Initiative
So you have had a flood? (Flood Documentation Study Tools)
- Proposal to FEMA for Flood Documentation Study template - Proposal used for Region 5 Flood Documentation Studies; developed in IN (updated 2/10/11, 1 mb Word)
- FEMA Region V-USGS MOU for Disaster Response (updated 8/25/10, 9 mb PDF)
- Field forms HWM
- Sample from the WI WSC (updated 8/4/08, 38 kb PowerPoint)
- Documentation Study Surveying and GIS Processing - Surveying information, AML files and instructions (updated 8/17/10, 100 kb Zip file)
- HWM Data Collection Tools
- HWM Draft SOP - HWM naming conventions and other information on how to collect HWMs (updated 9/22/11, 36kb Word File)
- HWM Draft Database - Access Database designed to capture HWM information in a consistent manner (updated 9/22/11, xxkb Access Database)
This Access Database is designed to easily upload into the future HWM database. If you have any questions, please contact Marie
Peppler (email Marie or 608.821.3821)
- Template for the report (OFR/SIR) - Annotated outline and report formatting for a Flood Documentation Study report (updated 2/26/09, 127 kb Word).
- Draft Press Release (updated 1/30/09, 32 kb Word) and Outreach Materials - Bookmark templates (updated 2/9/09, 2 kb PDF).
Contacts for Flood Documentation Study Help