Featured publications for the Trinity aquifer of the Edwards plateau
- Barker, R.A., and Ardis, A.F. (1996) Hydrogeologic framework of the Edwards-Trinity aquifer system, west-central Texas: USGS Professional Paper 1421-B, 61 p.
- Barker, R.A., Bush, P.W., and Baker, E.T., Jr. (1994) Geologic history and hydrogeologic setting of the Edwards-Trinity aquifer system, west-central Texas: USGS Water-Resources Investigations Report 94-4039, 51 p.
- Bush, P.W., Ardis, A.F., Fahlquist, Lynne, Ging, P.B., Hornig, C.E., and Lanning-Rush, Jennifer (2000) Water Quality in South-Central Texas, Texas, 1996–98: USGS Circular 1212, 32 p.
- Bush, P.W., Ulery, R.L., and Rittmaster, R.L. (1994) Dissolved-solids concentrations and hydrochemical facies in water of the Edwards-Trinity aquifer system, west-central Texas: USGS Water-Resources Investigations Report 93-4126, 29 p.
- Jones, S.W., Lee, R.W., and Busby, J.F. (1997) Chemical evolution and estimated flow velocity of water in the Trinity aquifer, south-central Texas: USGS Water-Resources Investigations Report 97-4078, 19 p.
- Kuniansky, E.L., and Holligan, K.Q. (1994) Simulations of flow in the Edwards-Trinity aquifer system and contiguous hydraulically connected units, west-central Texas: USGS Water-Resources Investigations Report 93-4039, 40 p.
- Kuniansky, E.L., and Ardis, A.F. (1997) Hydrogeology and ground-water flow in the Edwards-Trinity aquifer-system, west-central, Texas: USGS Professional Paper 1421-C, p.
- Mabe, J.A. (2007) Nutrient and biological conditions of selected small streams in the Edwards Plateau, Central Texas, 2005–06, and implications for development of nutrient criteria: USGS Scientific Investigations Report 2007-5195, 46 p.
- Stanton, G.P., Kress, W.H., Teeple, A.P., Greenslate, M.L., and Clark, A.K. (2007) Geophysical analysis of the Salmon Peak Formation near Amistad Reservoir dam, Val Verde County, Texas, and Coahuila, Mexico, March 2006, to aid in piezometer placement: USGS Scientific Investigations Report 2007-5143, 72 p.