New & Noteworthy
USGS in Your State
USGS Water Science Centers are located in each state.
Other USGS Water Science Areas
USGS Groundwater Information Pages
The U.S. Geological Survey provides unbiased, timely, and relevant information, studies, and data about groundwater resources of the Nation.
USGS Groundwater Publications
- Selected USGS Groundwater Publications
- Recent USGS Groundwater Publications
- Hydrology and numerical simulation of groundwater movement and heat transport in Snake Valley and surrounding areas, Juab, Miller, and Beaver Counties, Utah, and White Pine and Lake Counties, Nevada
- Integration of seismic-reflection and well data to assess the potential impact of stratigraphic and structural features on sustainable water supply from the Floridan aquifer system, Broward County, Florida
- Assessment of ethylene dibromide, dibromochloropropane, other volatile organic compounds, radium isotopes, radon, and inorganic compounds in groundwater and spring water from the Crouch Branch and McQueen Branch aquifers near McBee, South Carolina, 2010-2012
- Numerical simulation of groundwater flow in the Columbia Plateau Regional Aquifer System, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington
More publications »