New & Noteworthy
USGS in Your State
USGS Water Science Centers are located in each state.
Other USGS Water Science Areas
USGS Groundwater Information Pages
The U.S. Geological Survey provides unbiased, timely, and relevant information, studies, and data about groundwater resources of the Nation.
USGS Groundwater Publications
- Selected USGS Groundwater Publications
- Recent USGS Groundwater Publications
- Groundwater flow in the Brunswick/Glynn County area, Georgia, 2000-04
- Evaluation of groundwater levels in the South Platte River alluvial aquifer, Colorado, 1953–2012, and design of initial well networks for monitoring groundwater levels
- Simulated effects of Lower Floridan aquifer pumping on the Upper Floridan aquifer at Rincon, Effingham County, Georgia
- Water-table and potentiometric-surface altitudes in the Upper Glacial, Magothy, and Lloyd aquifers of Long Island, New York, April-May 2013
More publications »