New & Noteworthy
USGS in Your State
USGS Water Science Centers are located in each state.
Other USGS Water Science Areas
USGS Groundwater Information Pages
The U.S. Geological Survey provides unbiased, timely, and relevant information, studies, and data about groundwater resources of the Nation.
USGS Groundwater Publications
- Selected USGS Groundwater Publications
- Recent USGS Groundwater Publications
- Areas contributing recharge to production wells and effects of climate change on the groundwater system in the Chipuxet River and Chickasheen Brook Basins, Rhode Island
- The quality of our Nation's waters: water quality in the glacial aquifer system, northern United States, 1993-2009
- The quality of our Nation's waters: water quality in the Northern Atlantic Coastal Plain surficial aquifer system, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, and Virginia, 1988-2009
- The quality of our nation's waters: water quality in the Principal Aquifers of the Piedmont, Blue Ridge, and Valley and Ridge regions, eastern United States, 1993-2009
More publications »