(Follow links for biography and CV of individual investigator)
||Jud Harvey, Ph.D.
research hydrologist, 1990-
||Laurel Larsen, Ph.D.
research ecologist, 2008-
||Jay Choi, Ph.D.
senior research associate, 2010-
||Geoff Sinclair, Ph.D.
research associate, 2011-
||Jai Singh, B.S.
research associate, 2011-
- Morgan Maglio, M.S. - research associate, 2009-2012; now a hydrologist at the USGS Wisconsin Water Science Center, Middleton, WI.
- Trevor Langston, B.S. - research associate, 2009-2011; now volunteering in Kenya.
- Katie Skalak, Ph.D. - postdoctoral fellow, 2009-2011; now a research hydrologist for the USGS NRP in Reston, VA.
- Lauren McPhillips, B.S. - research associate, 2007-2010; now at Cornell University, pursuing graduate studies in Biological and Environmental Engineering.
- Greg Noe, Ph.D. - research ecologist, 2004-2010; now with USGS Vegetation and Hydrogeomorphology team, Reston, VA.
- Ben O'Connor, Ph.D. - NRC postdoctoral fellow, 2006-2009; now at Argonne National Lab.
- Leanna Westfall, B.S. - research associate, 2006-2008.
- Dan Nowacki, B.S. - research associate, 2006-2008; now at University of Washington, pursuing graduate studies in Environmental and Fluid Mechanics.
- Jennifer O'Reilly - research associate, 2004-2006; now at Virginia Dept of Environmental Quality.
- Joel Detty - research associate, 2003-2006; now at Plymouth State University, NH (M.S. Program).
- Ying Qiu, M.S. - research associate, 2004-2005; now a floodplain management consultant in Falls Church, VA.
- Durelle Scott, Ph.D. - NRC postdoctoral fellow, 2003-2005; now assistant professor, Department of Biological Systems Engineering, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA.
- Jessica Newlin, Ph.D. - research associate, 2001-2004; now assistant professor, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA.
- Eric Lerch - student assistant, 2002-2003; George Mason University, Fairfax, VA.
- Jim Krest - NRC postdoctoral fellow, 2000-2003; now assistant professor, Environmental Science, Policy and Geography Program, USF-St. Petersburg, FL.
- Chris Roland - student assistant, 2001-2002; University of Dayton, Dayton, OH.
- Katherine Randle - student assistant, 2000-2001; Swarthmore College, PA.
- Jay Choi - postdoctoral investigator, 1998-2001; now a senior research associate on the USGS Hydroecology of Flowing Waters team.
- Eric Nemeth - research associate, 2000-2001.
- Jonah Jackson - research associate, 1996-2000; now at Camp, Dresser, and McKee, Chantilly, VA.
- Roger Koelsch - M.S. student (U. Arizona), 1998-2000; now at Exponent, Inc., Boulder, CO.
- Craig Tobias - Ph.D student (VIMS), 1994-1999; now associate professor, Department of Marine Sciences, University of Connecticut.
- Nathan Moore - research associate, 1998; now an Assistant Professor of Geography at Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI.
- Cynthia Gefvert - research associate, 1996-1998; now at South Florida Water Management District, W. Palm Beach, FL.
- Scott Hulseapple - M.S. student, (U. Arizona), 1993-1995; now at Dames and Moore, New York Group.