Yosemite National Park
Partnership Projects in Yosemite National Park
- 1999 - Atmospheric depostition of lakes in the Pacific West Region
- Risk Assessment for Aquatic Ecosystems in Wilderness Areas
- 2006 - Water-Quality Monitoring in Support of Establishing User Capacities
- 2008 - Occurrence and Distribution of Current-Use Pesticides in Atmospheric
- 2009 - Map critical loads of atmospheric nitrogen deposition (multi-park
- 2013 - Effects of Stock and Backpackers on Water Quality in Yosemite National Park
Clow, D.W., J.O. Sickman, R.G. Striegl, D.P. Krabbenhoft, J.G. Elliott, M. Dornblaser, D.A. Roth, and D.H. Campbell. 2003. (download PDF reader) Changes in the chemistry of lakes and precipitation in high-elevation national parks in the western United States, 1985-1999. Water Resources Research, 39(6), 1171, doi: 10.1019/2002WR001533.
Clow, D.W., R.G. Striegl, L. Nanus, M.A. Mast, D.H. Campbell, and D.P. Krabbenhoft. 2002. Current status of high-elevation lake chemistry in seven national parks in the western United States. Water, Air, and Soil Pollution: Focus 2(2) 139-164. U.S. Geological Survey.
Brown, L.R. and T.M. Short. 1999. Biological, habitat, and water quality conditions in the upper Merced River drainage, Yosemite National Park, California, 1993-1996. U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 99-4088. 56 p.