Yosemite National Park
Partnership Projects in Yosemite National Park
- 1999 - Atmospheric depostition of lakes in the Pacific West Region
- Risk Assessment for Aquatic Ecosystems in Wilderness Areas
- 2006 - Water-Quality Monitoring in Support of Establishing User Capacities
- 2008 - Occurrence and Distribution of Current-Use Pesticides in Atmospheric
- 2009 - Map critical loads of atmospheric nitrogen deposition (multi-park
- 2013 - Effects of Stock and Backpackers on Water Quality in Yosemite National Park
Clow, D.W., Nanus, L., Huggett, B, 2010. Use of regression-based models to map sensitivity of aquatic resources to atmospheric deposition in Yosemite National Park, USA. Water Resources Research, 46: Issue 9, Sept. 2010.
Clow, D.W., Peavler, R.S., Roche, J., Panoraska, A.K., Thomas, R.M. Smith, S, 2011, Assessing possible visitor-use impacts on water quality in Yosemite National Park, California. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 183: 197-215.
Clow, D.W., J.O. Sickman, R.G. Striegl, D.P. Krabbenhoft, J.G. Elliott, M. Dornblaser, D.A. Roth, and D.H. Campbell. 2003. (download PDF reader) Changes in the chemistry of lakes and precipitation in high-elevation national parks in the western United States, 1985-1999. Water Resources Research, 39(6), 1171, doi: 10.1019/2002WR001533.
Clow, D.W., R.G. Striegl, L. Nanus, M.A. Mast, D.H. Campbell, and D.P. Krabbenhoft. 2002. Current status of high-elevation lake chemistry in seven national parks in the western United States. Water, Air, and Soil Pollution: Focus 2(2) 139-164. U.S. Geological Survey.
Brown, L.R. and T.M. Short. 1999. Biological, habitat, and water quality conditions in the upper Merced River drainage, Yosemite National Park, California, 1993-1996. U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 99-4088. 56 p.
Mast, M.A., D.A. Alvarez, and S.D. Zaugg, (2012), Deposition and accumulation of airborne organic contaminants in Yosemite National Park, California: Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, Vol. 31, No. 3, pp. 524–533, 2012.