Saint Croix National Scenic River
Partnership Projects in Saint Croix National Scenic River
- 1999 - Determine the Relationship Between Land Uses and Nutrient and Sediment Loadings
- 2006 - Predict Groundwater Susceptibility to Contaminants
- 2007 - Determine nutrient conditions, cycling and biological effects
in two riverine parks, SACN and MISS (multi-park project)
- 2008 - Monitor Progress Toward Nutrient Reduction Goals at Norway Point near Grantsburg
- 2010 - Characterize Sediment and Nutrient Loading from Urban Stormwater
- 2011 - Occurrence and Effects of Endocrine Active Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals in the St. Croix NSR
- 2012 - Productivity and Fish Habitat responses to Changes in Nutrient Loading and Climate in Lake St. Croix
Tomasek, A.A., Lee, K.E., and Hansen, D.S., 2012, Wastewater indicator compounds in wastewater effluent, surface water, and bed sediment in the St. Croix National Scenic Riverway and implications for water resources and aquatic biota, Minnesota and Wisconsin, 2007–08: U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report 2011–5208, 40 p. with appendixes.
Juckem. P.J. 2007.
Hydrogeological characteristics of the St. Croix River
Basin, Minnesota and Wisconsin: Implications for the susceptibility of ground
water to potential contamination. U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations
Report 2007-5112. 25p.
B.N., D.M. Robertson, J.D. Fallon, and R. Ferrin. 2001. (download PDF reader) Nutrient and
suspended-sediment concentrations and loads and benthic-invertebrate data
for tributaries to the St. Croix River, Wisconsin and Minnesota, 1997-99.
U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 01-4162. 57 p.