Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
Partnership Projects in Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
- 2001 - Evaluation of Water-Quality Impacts From Visitation & Recreational Use Within Side Canyons
- 2001 - Assessment of Sediment Chemistry in the Colorado River Delta
- 2004 - Evaluate Hydrocarbon Contamination in Lake Powell
- 2010 - Determination of Presence of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons and
Trace Elements in Sediments & Potentail for Bioaccumulation in Biota
- 2010 - Improve Visitor Experience Through Water Quality and Sediment Studies
of River Deltas
- 2014 - Biogeochemical and physical processes controlling mercury methylation and bioaccumulation in Lake Powell, Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
Brown, J.B, 2008, Review of available water-quality data for the Southern Colorado Plateau Network and Characterization of Water Quality in Five Selected Park Units in Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah, 1925-2004: U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report 2008-5130, 119 p.
Hart, R.J., H.E.
Taylor, R.C. Antweiler, D.D. Graham, G.G. Fisk, S.G. Riggins,
and M.E. Flynn. 2005
. Sediment chemistry of the Colorado River Delta of Lake Powell, Utah, 2001.
U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 2005-1178. 33 p.
Hart, R.J., H.E. Taylor,
R.C. Antweiler, G.G. Fisk, G.M Anderson, D.A. Roth, M.E. Flynn, D.B.
Peart, M. Truini, and L.B. Barber. 2005
. Physical and chemical characteristics of Knowles, Forgotten, and Moqui Canyons,
and effects of recreational use on water quality, Lake Powell, Arizona and Utah.
U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report 2004-5120. 43p.