Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
Partnership Projects in Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
- 2001 - Evaluation of Water-Quality Impacts From Visitation & Recreational Use Within Side Canyons
- 2001 - Assessment of Sediment Chemistry in the Colorado River Delta
- 2004 - Evaluate Hydrocarbon Contamination in Lake Powell
- 2010 - Determination of Presence of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons and
Trace Elements in Sediments & Potentail for Bioaccumulation in Biota
- 2010 - Improve Visitor Experience Through Water Quality and Sediment Studies
of River Deltas
- 2014 - Biogeochemical and physical processes controlling mercury methylation and bioaccumulation in Lake Powell, Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
Hart, R.J., H.E.
Taylor, R.C. Antweiler, D.D. Graham, G.G. Fisk, S.G. Riggins,
and M.E. Flynn. 2005
. Sediment chemistry of the Colorado River Delta of Lake Powell, Utah, 2001.
U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 2005-1178. 33 p.
Hart, R.J., H.E. Taylor,
R.C. Antweiler, G.G. Fisk, G.M Anderson, D.A. Roth, M.E. Flynn, D.B.
Peart, M. Truini, and L.B. Barber. 2005
. Physical and chemical characteristics of Knowles, Forgotten, and Moqui Canyons,
and effects of recreational use on water quality, Lake Powell, Arizona and Utah.
U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report 2004-5120. 43p.