Congaree National Park
Partnership Projects in Congaree National Park
- 2000 - Synthesis of the Current Status of Water Quality
- 2002 - Assessment of Mercury Input and Bioaccumulation
- 2007 - Investigate Influence of Seasonal Flood Waters on Mercury Methylation
- 2010 - Occurrence and Potential for Biodegradation of Endocrine Disrupting
- 2013 - Occurrence, Sources, and Biodegradation Potential of Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals in Congree National Park
Bradley, P.M., Chapelle, F.H., and Journey, C.A., 2009,
Comparison of methylmercury production and accumulation in sediments of the Congaree and Edisto River basins,
South Carolina, 2004-06: U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report 2009-5021, 9 p.
Conrads, P.A., Feaster, T.D. and
Harrelson, L.G., 2008, The Effects of the Saluda Dam on the surface-water and ground-water hydrology of the
Congaree National Park Flood Plain, South Carolina: U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report 2008-5170 59 p.
Maluk, T.L. and Abrahamsen, T.A., 1999,
Results of water-quality sampling and ecological characterization
of streams of Congaree Swamp, South Carolina 1995-98. U.S. Geological
Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 99-4121. 76 p.