Water Science Opinion Survey:
What will be the world's biggest water problem in the future
What do you think the headlines about water will be in the future?
- Water rationing? Can I take a bath?
- The lake is polluted? We can't go swimming?
- Dad - why does our water taste like gasoline?
- Our faucet is dry again? Another broken water pipe!
- Plenty of clean water for everyone!
As the population of the United States and the world keeps growing, more pressure is put on our water resources. In the coming decade, what do you think the most serious problem will be concerning your water situation? Will it be water shortages, water made undrinkable by pollution, a breakdown in the infrastructure to obtain and supply water ... or will there not be any major water problems at all?
Select an answer from the form below and see how your answer compares to those of others throughout the U.S. and the world.
Take our survey to tell us what you think